Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Jump In!

Hi, so I finally decided to jump in with both feet. Well maybe with just my big toe. Actually I needed a little push.....thanks Heide.



I just thought I could do one of my favorite things and that is to share my passion. I just love Stampin' Up! What a great ride this is. I get to play with paper, rubber stamps, glitter, glue and just loads of fun stuff and I get to share it with great people. Well, here I go. But wait I just need to ask. . . . . have a little patience with me while I figure this thing out.



Hang on,



Sheila

"Yes, I know I have glitter on my face!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now go ahead and put the other foot in. Hopefully, soon I'll find the energy to join you.

Keri said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! You've been tagged, so check out my blog to see what to do! Have fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila!!! So happy to see you here in blog land! Boy, just wait til you really start postin' your work - you will have more fans than you know what do with!!!! Me included!! Loves...